Thursday, March 19, 2009

Been Less Active :[

Lately, I haven't been active watching Jdoramas. My cousin has been forcing me to play Persona 4 at her place >w< I know it's a good game, but I'm way behind my schedule. I hasta watch them @_______@ Or else the new doramas will make everything more hectic. It's not that the new doramas are bad or something, I'm actually waiting for them, but... oh well X3 I guess I just have to adjust, especially with the up coming anime convention >________< Good thing though, I finished watching Trick 2 yesterday. It's a good dorama, revolves around the genre Comedy, Mystery & Suspense~ I watch all kinds of dorama and Trick is not exempted. Has any of you seen Suicide Club and Battle Royale? Battle Royale 1 & 2? X3 Battle Royale's really great~ Suicide Club kinda got me traumatized though TT~TT

Well, an update on anime, I've watched at least 26 episodes of Shugo Chara!, though that's not even half of it. LOL~ At least I made progress~ I love it though, I haven't watched an interesting anime for a while~ Last good anime I saw was Ouran Koukou Hosuto Kurabu :D So if you have any interesting suggestions, I'll gladly check it!



La Corda D'Oro (Kin'iro no Koruda)'s a good anime too >w< I haven't finished it yet since my brother's final exam is going to end this weekend, I promised to watch it with him. LOL.

Anyhoo, I haven't lost track with Uta no Oniisan and Mei-chan no Shitsuji :) BTW, Sho-kun's a guest in Episode 7 >w< Woot~ Uta no Oniisan clashes with Yatterman~ I'm happy enough for these things I guess X3 but this list (which can be found in my CrunchyRoll profile):

Currently Watching JDorama:

-- Uta no Oniisan
-- Mei-chan no Shitsuji
-- Innocent Love
-- Voice
-- Love Shuffle
-- RESCUE
-- Celeb to Binbo Taro
-- Seigi no Mikata
-- Kiina
-- Triangle
-- Hokaben

Currently Watching Anime:

-- Kuroshitsuji
-- Tales of the Abyss
-- Toradora!
-- Skip Beat
-- Busou Renkin
-- Code Geass
-- Shugo Chara [Season 1]
-- La Corda D'Oro | Kin'iro no Corda
-- Lucky Star
-- Clannad


I guess I only managed to cut Trick 2 off this list >w< Gwaaa~ Must use time wisely! I love to sleep till it's noon, I guess that's one thing I should change X3 Lmaonade.

So anyhoo, to end this~ My current anime addiction is Shugo Chara! and my current goal is to clear up more jdorama and anime off the list~ Guess that's it!

posted by Thea at 3:11 PM